Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Hillwood Estate Hosts: Holiday Centerpiece Talk and Workshop


The Hillwood Estate is absolutely beautiful. If you haven't been, this is a wonderful reason to make the trip! Learn about Hillwood’s holiday floral decorations on a walk through the mansion, then join floral designer Adrienne Summers, AIFD, to make a festive holiday arrangement to take home. All supplies are provided.

Hillwood Estate Holiday Centerpiece Talk and Workshop
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
and Wednesday, December 16, 2008
10:00 AM - 12:30 PM

Hillwood Estate, Museum & Gardens
4155 Linnean Avenue, NW
Washington, DC

Admission: $35
Hillwood friends $30
Reservations are required
Phone: 202-686-5807

1 comment:

L. Denise said...

I haven't made my way there, just yet... you ALWAYS remind me of what I need to do & the places I need to visit!