Saturday, August 30, 2008

Grab your VISA Card...we're going shopping!

Banana Republic is often my go to place for extra long pants (I'm 5'10) and ready to wear work dresses. The popular clothing line is celebrating their 30th Anniversary and VISA wants you to get in on the action. Come out to Banana Republic's Tysons Corner store for a private event featuring live music, champagne, and an exclusive event only discount of 30% OFF.
You must have a VISA card to enter and receive the discount.


Thursday, September 4th
7-9pm

Banana Republic
TYSONS CORNER CENTER
7937 Tyson's Corner
MCLEAN, VA 22102

RSVP to BR30THANNIVERSARY.COM

Unfortunately, I won't be able to make it. I'm working that night. I hope some of you will be able to make it out. Don't forget to come back and let me know how it went!

Guru

No comments: