The show promises to be a fun, exciting, and unique experience for cooking and entertaining enthusiasts and novices of all ages, and vendors and suppliers alike.
Saturday, November 8, 2008 10:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Sunday, November 9, 2008 11:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Walter E. Washington Convention Center
801 Mount Vernon Place, N.W.
Event Details from the Metropolitan Cooking and Entertaining Show Website:
The festive atmosphere will feature more than 200 companies ranging from specialty food companies, caterers, stationers and party planners to kitchen planners, personal chefs, and appliance manufacturers, just to mention a few. They will be exhibiting with one goal in mind: to motivate you to have fun by cooking and entertaining with ease.
We are also planning an exciting line-up of special events, speakers, and demonstrations that will inspire even the most fledgling of home chefs and entertainers to start cooking and entertaining.
* Don’t miss the chance to see Giada De Laurentiis, Paula Deen or Bobby Flay LIVE in our Celebrity Theater.
* Watch and learn from the DC area’s hottest chefs on the Cooking Stage.
* Do a chocolate tasting, take a knife skills class and learn so much more in the Tasting & Entertaining Workshops area.
* Get a hands-on cooking experience with one of the nation’s top chefs in an Interactive Cooking session.
* Sign up your aspiring young chefs in one of our hands-on classes for children in the Just for Kids area.