Tuesday, November 4, 2008

How To Not Look Like A Total Mess After Staying Up All Night Watching The Elections

I thought this was definitely something all of us will be needing after a night of celebrating into the wee hours of the morning or whatever you Republicans are planning on doing after McCain concedes :) The ladies from Glamour.com's beauty blog have taken your election night plans into careful consideration and are offering up some advice on.....How To Not Look Like A Total Mess After Staying Up All Night Watching The Elections

My advice-don't lose too much sleep over it. I'm guessing we won't have an official answer tonight or even tomorrow morning. I love the idea of staying in and watching the results at home while indulging in a little "me" time. That way you can be painting your nails instead of biting them!

Guru

No comments: