Friday, November 21, 2008

Is it really Friday?

I don't know about you, but this has been quite a week. It just seemed to go on forever. I swear I went through half of the day yesterday thinking it was Friday. My dream was dashed at around 2pm. As bummed as I was, I still made it out to the DC Hospitality and Tourism Happy Hour at D' Aqua. I had a fabulous time and there was a really good turn out. I was pleasantly surprised to find that they were offering OPEN BAR in addition to a sampling of a pasta dish from their menu.
So what's on tap for me tonight? BED! But don't let my laziness stop you from braving the cold this evening. Here are some things going on around town:

FotoWeek DC is still in full swing.
Tina Turner is at the Verizon Center.
The Montgomery Draft House is offering 2 for 1 admission to Comedian Andy Kindler.
The National Museum of American History is open for business.
Cornel West will be at Bushboys and Poets .

Happy Friday,
Guru

No comments: