Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Dressing up your Special Event Wardrobe

I'm on the road in NYC and was just checking in on a few blogs I follow, when I came upon a truly fabulous find on What Junebug Loves! It's a great blog about weddings and I love it! With the holidays approaching there will be no shortage of events that require us to put on our Sunday best. I must admit that I tend to gravitate to the little black dress. It's my event uniform, especially on those days where I need something to go from day to night with a change of jewelery, shoes, and a clutch. I'm always on the lookout for pieces that will help to transform my favorite standbys. That's where What Junebug Loves comes in.


Earlier this month Christy, the writer for Junebug Weddings published a post about Your Slip is Showing a company that makes the most delicious embellished slips I've ever seen. I instantly thought of how these over the top and totally girlie creations could completely extend my wardrobe. They're definitely not cheap, but they're truly unique! These fun designs might even inspire you to dress up a slip or two of your own with a funky trim.



images courtesy of Junebug Weddings

No comments: